сряда, 18 ноември 2015 г.

Welcome to my story

I feel grown up now. At least more grown up than yesterday and the day before. I like keeping journals and diaries so I can always write down my thoughts at the current moment. But that's kinda messy - I have written in so many places and there's no order. This blog will be my companion from now on. 
I don't have any idea what life has to offer and I can't be sure if I'm prepared, but I'll deal with any given situation the best way possible. 

I got lost in the UAE. And that's the country I feel to be my home right now. Being away makes me sad in some weird and deep way. Many things happened to me while living in Dubai. Honestly I can't imagine my life going in another direction. For sure I'm not the best person and I've made many mistakes on my way, but I'm really happy and satisfied being who and what I am today. 

I used (I) so many times for such a short blog entry, but bare with me please. This is my story and the only way to be told is through my eyes and perspective.

Thank you to whoever is reading this. I promise you won't be sorry.


The Future Is Bright 

Neni

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар